Quotes in the News

“A diet of cheap and excessive debt has created a bloated financial system.” - Satyajit Das on the fall of the Subprime Loan Market in the US.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Music on the Run


Top 10 songs Nike+ Users Listen to in their Ipods.

I find this list of no surprise as I have many of these in my Ipod. I would include a little more from the rap genre but I believe this list above represents a better cross-section of some timeless classics with some of new-age broad appeal.

From the Rap Genre some Tunes that I love to listen two (in no particular order):

- Hustlers Ambition, 50 Cent
- Victory, P. Diddy
- Honey (Bad Boy Remix), Mariah Carey (Ft Mase, P.Diddy)
- Black Republican, Nas (Ft Jay Z)
- Breathe, Fabulous
- Firm Biz, The Firm
- Mo Money Mo Problems, Notorious Big (Ft Mase, P.Diddy)

My 2 thoughts anyways...

No comments: